2020 COVID-19 Special Offer
To any public service entity dedicated to serving the public need at this time, we’d be honored to help.
Around the world, first responders and public service institutions are bravely helping their communities and fellow neighbors combat the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). To help in the effort, MindTouch is extending its rapid-launch resources to provide special COVID-19 self-service response sites free of charge to communicate crucial information quickly to those who need it.
We know that your telephone banks are overwhelmed. We can help by giving much needed information directly to the public via self-service. Our sites do not go down. We can manage the extreme load you’re likely to experience. Here’s how that might look:
- Crisis fact sheet
- Step-by-step guides for how to use your product
- Crucial information updates to your staff, your students, and the public via our secure instant publishing system
We’re extending this offer to any public service entity that is particularly impacted, or that is aiding society in coping with the current crisis. This includes but is not limited to:
- Hospitals and medical facilities
- Producers of medical equipment needed in the fight against COVID-19
- Senior care and special needs services
- Law enforcement
- Governments and municipalities
- Schools and school districts
- Homeless shelters
- Other public services experiencing high demand
Access to information is critical at this time, and MindTouch has the ability to launch your free site in hours/days and we will help you get this running. I strongly encourage you to contact us to take advantage of this program by completing the contact form on this page.
Most importantly, I sincerely hope you and your families remain safe and healthy while we wait for better days.
Aaron Rice, MindTouch CEO
We will reach out promptly to the phone number you provide